Tales Of My Waist Length Hairventure!
After a number of weeks of contemplating the most effective problem to start out on my blog after entering other challenges, I figured a Pamper Your Hair Problem could be great as such a problem will encompass all the things wanted to help our hair to flourish, with a prize to be received each 6 months! It is my hope to proceed working the problem each 6 months to maintain us all occurring with our hair journeys, even if we get setbacks. Hair challenges really help. It’s my own small approach of giving extra motivation to all ladies on hair journeys..I am giving as I’ve acquired.
The challenge would run 2 times a year if this first edition is profitable. Remember, it’s not solely about size however about well being as well. At the end of the duration, three contenders will be chosen and the one top piece wigs with the very best votes wins.
Winner takes away an Afroriri Starter Pack which accommodates Aloe Black Shampoo, Detangling Conditioner, Luxe Hair Butter, Luxe Hair and Scalp Conditioner and a Satin Sleep cap in a wonderful carrier bag.
We all have to challenge ourselves to deal with our hair right this 12 months. What number of inches of hair would you retain this yr Let’s pamper our hair and it could flourish.
The rules of the challenge are quite simple and outlined beneath:
1. Send your starting picture by posting your photo to facebook or instagram and use the hashtag #ghpamperyourhair2015. I will repost your entry. Keep posting your hair updates, product hauls, product opinions, rollersets, size checks and use the hashtag #ghpamperyourhair2015. You must send in a photograph no less than as soon as a month.
Duration: January to June and July to December
At the tip of the duration, there must be seen improvement in your hair size, health and thickness.
We should avoid the next dangerous hair practices:
– extreme use of direct heat
– over manipulation and over styling of our hair
– reluctance to deep condition weekly
– use of tiny combs as a substitute of large tooth combs
– sleeping without defending our hair with a satin cap or scarf
– mistreating our edges such that they fall out
– overprocessing and overlapping our relaxers
– lack of moisturising and sealing hair correctly and incessantly
– not drinking sufficient water
– not consuming well balanced diets filled with fruits and vegetables
– not exercising repeatedly
– not taking hair vitamins and supplements religiously
-AND use of inferior or low quality hair products
-refusal to toss or give out merchandise that don’t work for our hair type
Use the hashtag #ghpamperyourhair2015 when you post your hair pictures to fb and instagram. Don’t forget to tag me @ghlonghair .
This problem is open to Ghanaians solely. Nonetheless, anyone can enter if they have a valid address in Ghana to receive their prize. Entry ends on thirty first January, 2015.