Pure Black Henna Hair Dye
This is our darkest henna herbal product.
• folks with very darkish brown or black hair
• someone trying to radically change their look from blonde or gentle brown
• African American natural hair coloration
• Indian natural hair coloration
• Asian natural hair coloration
1 packet (3.5 oz/100g) will dye hair to shoulder.
Three packets (10.5 oz/300g) will dye hair to waist.
Notice: hair thickness and type (straight, curly, and so forth) will make a distinction.
For tremendous thick curly hair, order an additional packet.
Ex: Super Thick Curly Hair to Shoulder, Order 2 Packets.
It took the correct mixture of Indigo and Henna to create this deep ebony basic. Indigo fights for the dark reflective cool shades, while henna battles for the vivid auburn warm notes.
Utilizing our balanced proprietary combination (and a while & pure oxidation) they mix into a phenomenal deep black: natural highlights stay, whereas real hair extensions clip in full head the undertones dance between brisk and toasty.
The added Ayurvedic herbs condition when you color—all achieved naturally…pretty sweet.
Fast Notice: Very gentle hair (grey to blonde) might require two applications for richest black color—may come out Darkish Brown initially. Is determined by hair well being and former coloring course of. Existing dark colours will come out very darkish, Natural Black with one software.
To ensure Rich Black on lighter hair use the traditional 2-Step Wealthy Black Course of:
1) Apply Pure Henna First, then 2) Pure Indigo Second. Particulars Here: Wealthy Black 2-Step
Our Henna-Based Hair Dyes Are Your Finest Selection:
• real hair extensions clip in full head Organically grown & seasonally hand-harvested in indigenous hearty soils.
• Milled to a tremendous powder to permit most, predictable pigment launch.
• Hand-sifted 3 times to a uniform texture for finest software.
• Vacuum-sealed & light-sealed to preserve potency, purity, and freshness.
All the time Cruelty-Free. Never Examined on Animals.
NO added chemicals, preservatives or perfumes—just pure pure goodness!