It is All About Wig Making
The things I hate about wigs..
Thought I might think about, and note down, the things I have disliked about past wigs, and even about different folks’s wigs (*gasp*).
1. A lot hair/too dense.
2. Forward ventilation on the vertex – it at all times falls in your eyes and is not how normal hair haircuts for extremely thin hair grows on the whole.
3. The hair being the same length on the ear tab lower edge as the remainder of the ‘head’ – nobody’s ‘sideburns’ are like this.
4. The nape haircuts for extremely thin hair hair being actually dense – it feels unusual towards the neck.
5. The drawn by means of parting/silk top that can be ahead ventilated – it by no means appears to part simply and you cannot force that hair in opposition to ‘the closure grain’.
6. ‘Silk’ tops that aren’t silk and are shiny and griddy.
7. Cut up ends and hair that splits after reducing AKA processed hair that comes from goodness knows the place.
8. Open wefts.
9. Large ear tabs and plenty of hair from temple to ear tab – you possibly can by no means tuck all that behind your ear.
10. Wigs that feel like a hat – most wigs feel like this to me.. Solely hand tied ones feel mild and non-hat-like.